Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hi, Neighbors!

Because our neighborhood is so 'rural' - homes far apart, lots of trees, and my driveway 1500 feet long, it's not conducive to 'getting to know your neighbors.'

Recently, with signs on my car, signs at the end of my road, so many folks have stepped forward to say they're my neighbors that it feels are if all of Middleboro lives just 'down the road.'





It's been great meeting so many 'neighbors,' pretty funny at times!


Dear Tim Bruno,
Thanks for the opportunity for so many neighbors to step forward!
Pity it had to be because you sold me a LEMON!


No comments: