Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Friday, March 29, 2013

Dilly, Dally Dan Nervous About Freedom of Speech

Instead of fixing my car, Route 44 Toyota is getting nervous.

Instead of addressing my car's BRAKE FAILURE, they denied it, insisted that 'electronic brakes feel different,' insisted there was "NO COMPUTER ERROR MESSAGE," refusing to provide the printout to me.

Do you suppose Route 44 Toyota is as nervous as I was when my car glided through a STOP SIGN because it had NO BRAKES?



This is the same Dilly, Dally Dan who treatened a SLAPP suit when I wrote that Route 44 Toyota illegally requested my credit reports, as well as that of a disinterested 3rd Party. 



I would like to think it goes without saying, but am compelled to say it anyways, this inspection is being conducted at facilities provided by Route 44 Toyota as a courtesy to NHTSA and the parties. As you know, this vehicle belongs to your client, not Route 44 Toyota. This is not an opportunity to interact with other customers of the dealership or interfere with their day to day operations…nor does it need to be. That would include your client covering her car upon arrival with large disparaging signs about the defendants in this matter. That would be particularly inappropriate given that my client’s participation in making facilities available is, again, as a courtesy. We intend to make you and your client’s time at the dealership for this inspection as pleasant and civil as possible. I am hoping for the same in return.

Thanks,

Daniel J. Vieira
 


***NOTE: You are free to settle this matter! How can I drive a car with NO BRAKES?  

No comments: