Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank you, Route 44 Toyota!




A little paranoid are we?

Thanks for jacking my stats up, but what is it you guys are doing? Are you sharing this????


Life is simple!



You sold me a car that had some problems.

You refused to repair or replace it.

How can I drive a car with NO BRAKES?

Those folks outside the Plymouth Court House today asked that question.

The next time I share that information, other folks will ask the same question.

How can I drive a car with NO BRAKES???



An attorney even asked me to explain what SLAPP was. So I was forced to explain that Attorney Dan Viera threaten a SLAPP suit because you folks don't want to settle this matter and thinks he can bully.



They found it really interesting when I explained what Mark Viera said.




Big sigh! This was kinda fun meeting all those people and explaining how Route 44 Toyota deals with customers. They were sure impressed!




They were even more impressed considering Toyota's most recent ad campaign - Let;s Go Places Just Don't Count on Stopping!

What does it say about Toyota when they don't even stand behind their product?


No comments: