Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, May 4, 2013

Route 44 Toyota




My car was parked with the handout dispenser on it and when I returned, the following note was on my windshield:

  • Thanks for the info
  • My friend planned
  • to buy a brand
  • new toyota @ Rte 44
  • so I gave him your
  • flyer. He is researching
  • the case online. I
  • am telling everybody
  • about this.
  • Keep it up!

Since the note was left in my absence and no name signed, I can only thank the author for taking time from his/her busy day to read my handout, share and to leave the note.





As consumers, we don't have to accept or endorse illegal business practices such as this.

No comments: