Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Monday, May 29, 2017

'Tell them, I want everybody to know, I want everybody on the train to know, I love them.'



link.
Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche was fatally stabbed Friday 
confronting a suspect…
CBSNEWS.COM



There was a vigil this weekend in Portland, Oregon for Ricky John Best, 53, and Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, 23, who were killed when they tried to protect two young Muslim women from hateful racial slurs on a train Friday evening. (Micah David-Cole Fletcher, 21, of Portland, was also stabbed in the attack and is in serious condition at a Portland hospital.)
Witness Rachel Macy had tried to comfort Namkai-Meche in his final moments. "I told him, 'You're a beautiful man. I'm so sorry the world is so cruel,'" she said. "He said, 'Tell them, I want everybody to know, I want everybody on the train to know, I love them.'"
At the vigil, Namkai-Meche’s mother said, “We taught him to love everyone and that's what we should be doing and that's what we all should be doing and that's why we are all here, so give it up for love."
Fitting sentiments for Memorial Day, and for all other days.
What do you think?



No comments: