Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

Middleboro Review 2

NEW CONTENT MOVED TO MIDDLEBORO REVIEW 2

Toyota

Since the Dilly, Dally, Delay & Stall Law Firms are adding their billable hours, the Toyota U.S.A. and Route 44 Toyota posts have been separated here:

Route 44 Toyota Sold Me A Lemon



Saturday, April 22, 2017

VoteVets.org: Giving VA funds to millionaires? No way


The Dirty Energy Koch Brothers and their ilk are promoting this wrong-headed plan. 



Please SUBSCRIBE TO and SUPPORT VoteVets.org to support our Veterans. 

VoteVets


As an Iraq War veteran, I receive great care at the VA. And I know I'm not alone. According to independent polls, more than 90 percent of veterans approve of their inpatient and outpatient care through the VA.

But Donald Trump wants to privatize veterans health care and turn it into a voucher system just to give some of the richest health care executives in the world a few more bucks.

We're not going to let him get away with it. In a moment, I am going to share some of the stories we received from thousands of veterans counting on VoteVets to fight to protect their care. I want you to read them, and then help ensure we have the resources we need to elevate their voices in the right ahead.

Make a $10 contribution to VoteVets as a way of standing with veterans who stand to lose so much if Donald Trump is able to get away with privatizing veterans' health care.

Here are just a few:
"I've been with the VA for more than 5 years now and have been treated with everything from a simple cold to having a bone growth removed from my right foot to stenosis in my lower back that made the pain of my left sciatic nerve almost unbearable and crippled me to cancer when my upper left lung lobe was removed. Having experienced these diverse ailments I can absolutely say my treatment and service was first rate." - Andrew from Florida

"They diagnosed cancer and helped me defeat it in 2010. They take care of my eyes, ears and help me control my Meniere's disease and Tinnitus. And, they see me annually to fend off any future problem. Without the V.A. I would have little or no healthcare." - John in California

"They have saved my life on more than one occasion over the past 15+ years. So am I happy with the VA's role in my life? You bet I am! I wouldn't go back to Vietnam, but for all the good the VA has done in my life it was almost worth it." - Larry from North Carolina

Like I said, there are just a few. We received THOUSANDS of stories like these. Each from a real person who served and whose life has been positively impacted by their VA care. We're going to fight for them. But we can't do it alone.

Make a $10 contribution to VoteVets as a way of standing with veterans who stand to lose so much if Donald Trump is able to get away with privatizing veterans' health care.

Thank you for chipping in to support this campaign. It's one of the most important pieces of our mission at VoteVets.

All my best, 
Rick Hegdahl 
Iraq War Veteran 
VoteVets













PAID FOR BY VOTEVETS ACTION FUND




No comments: