As always, Amber Phillips has accomplished a stellar job of recording the pathetic partisanship of Republican Senators who are focused on protecting the indefensible rather than discerning a troubling pattern of egregious conduct. .
5 things we learned from Sally Yates’s testimony on what the White House knew about Michael Flynn
1. Flynn lied about Russia, and it opened him up to potential blackmail from Russia
2. What (or whether) the White House did anything with this information is unclear
3. Republicans are almost single-handedly focused on HOW we know Flynn talked with the Russian ambassador
4. Republicans are also really mad at Yates for not defending Trump's travel ban
5. Democrats are pretty sure there's more to the Trump-Russia story than Flynn